Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#2 Keira Knightley

Wow i can't believe so many people like me. I am truley blessed to have such a great life and great loyal fans. Thank you so much. Let me talk to you about one of my favortie fanbased websites. It's called http://keirafans.net/ it's a really great place to get information about me. There are also some cool pictures of me on there. I really like it because someone took the time to make a website just for me. It's truely the greastest feeling i have ever felt. I never thought my career would be this big and succesful. I really like that the information is true on the site and not fake. Thank you so much you guys (my fans) are great.

2 comments:

Mindfreak said...

Ahhh, a stuck up bitch. When I see this I want to barf. a glorified skank is all she is. I am against everything she stands for as a person and as a celebrity. I don't think she is at all productive and doesn't contribute to society, Therefore she should be exicuted. Not only are those that made this sight idots, the sight itself is messed up completely and just straight up blows. I fourth grader could make this sight.

smiley said...

Keira Knightley is such a terrible actress. She just stands looking like a stick and talks with her stupid little english accent. Keira is waaaaaaaayyyy to skinny. Knightley only gets casted for movies because she is pretty. All of her roles are practically the same beause she has no ability to do anything else. She seriously has to try something new already! I hate her! I wish she would just gain some weight and some talent.