Tuesday, September 23, 2008

# 3 Twirling Ocean

The waves twirling around and around make me dizzy. The vibrant color of the reefs makes me think of rainbows after a terrible storm. The yellow reef jumps out of the painting in a "look at me" way, making you stare at it for at least a few seconds before you relize its not real. The blue-white of the ocean makes me think of a cloudy day. It looks like clouds in a blue sky. What also stands out to me is the pink reef. It makes me think of cotton candy during a day at the fair. The green in the reef makes me think of warm summer days at the lake. The grass is soft and warm and the lake is clear and calm. Can't you see it now? I know my feet are streatching to take a dip in the cool pool water.

2 comments:

Lucky :] said...

I thought it was really good. And when you said that thing about [staring at it for a few seconds before you realize it isnt real] i thought that was cute because i actually did that :] the only thing i would change is, more details. I would just add a few more details. But overall i thought it was good :]

Scrappy Coco said...

I really enjoyed reading this, very descriptive got pretty intense. I liked when you said [The yellow reef jumps out of the painting in a "look at me" way] gives your writing a unique style. Very well written story.