Thursday, October 23, 2008

#4 Flying Cars


Flying Car with Personal Hologram

I know what you're thinking
A flying car with a personal hologram it's to good to be true
For only 100 million dollars it can be yours
Don't let this offer fly by without you
With the hologram you can get all your work done without leaving your car
Plus with the flying car you can forget about hitting rush hour traffic
Why wouldn't you want this fantastic car
The hologram can even drive for you, just don't let it go in the rain
The best thing about this awesome car is that you can use it anytime or anywhere
So don't hesitate to call 1-800-flyingcars
www.geekologie.com/2007/12/07/future-car-1.jpg


2 comments:

alle said...

I like how you listed out the components of the flying holographic car as if it were a real ad in a paper. I also thought it was really clever that with the hologram you can do your work in the car without even needing to drive. But, I do think that the ad is a little bit confusing. I think that it was kind of jumbled and there was just random information thrown down in no order, maybe you could have organized better. I also think that you could have used more explanation when making the ad. Maybe explain how the hologram can drive the car for you.

Shiny-sama said...

Flying cars are cool, and I'd love to have one. Personally, I think you could brush up on this just a hair. There are moments in here that were slightly confusing, like allie said, and you could make it sound even more exciting than a normal car ad. If this were in the paper, it would definitely pique my interest, though. Sounds really cool to have a flying car.