Wednesday, October 29, 2008

#5 What is that thing?



What is that thing?
This is ugly creature is the Long Nailed Ratbat. The LNR for short is the ugliest animal you will ever see. It has large ears that are great for earing and big pop out eyes. It has nails 2 inches long and a long nasty tail. It also has a thin layer of pointy white hair covering its body.
The LNR is great though for scary the local children. This wild animal is ususally found in Africa and is used there as a scare crow type thing. And believe me no birds, of bugs go into that field. The LNR is also on the indangered animlas list because people in Africa kill them as a sport.
Even though the LNR is a scary looking animal it is very gently and doesn't like to bite. It's a very loving animal and is good with small children. It loves attention and eating green grapes in front of cartoons on Saturday mornings. If intersested in this loving, ugly animal please call 1-800-578-9393 or you can visit Africa, but I suggest calling.

4 comments:

smiley said...

I don't think this would be a very good pet even though it is good with children. I would be worried that children would be afraid of it. Guests who come over would probably be scared of the LNR too because they are not use to the creature. It's an ugly thing. It doesn't seem very cuddley either. I would much rather have something cute and cuddley as a pet. Since the LNR has long nails I think it would make tears in the furniture. I'm sorry, but the LNR just wouldn't be a good pet for me.

qb1991 said...

The long nailed rat bat looks positively disgusting! The tail just sounds nasty on such a short creature. The nails would be horrible on leather furniture and hard to shake hands with. The hair would absolutely scare me just looking at it. I believe I would think it has a disease everytime I look at it. Those beady little eyes are frightening and stomach wrenching. Even though it is good with kids, I would not trust this creature around kids. It is definitely a path off the beaten track for traditional pets.

cjokinen77 said...

Looking at this Long Nailed Ratbat thing made me gag, ish. I would definantly not want this animal living in my house. Even though it is a loving and friendly creature, in this situation, looks do matter. If I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this thing staring at me, I would freak out. I also think my little cousins and the kids I babysit would be so frightened by this LNR they wouldn't get a chance to see its friendly side. I would rather want a pet that is soft and cuddly. I would not be caught dead cuddling with an LNR. Harsh, I know, but the LNR would be a simply terrible pet for me.

k of the milky way said...

I would love the LNR for a pet! Some day I am hoping to have kids of my own. If i provided a pet for them, they would love me forever. Especially this pet because it's different that some normal old dog or cat like everyone else has. The LNR would be very unique as a pet. I believe any small child, teenagers, or perhaps adults, would be interested in owning one of these as a pet. I also wouldn't mind sitting down watching some cartoons on Saturday mornings with this animal. I think I am going to call. Thanks for the information!