Wednesday, December 17, 2008

#9 One of my favorite movies

In this scence as a script writer I would make sure to say all the fine details that were inmportant. One would be the papers on the tables, which are the flyer with Mandy Moore's picture on them. Second I would add that the camera shows the guy in the purple shirt because he has an important role in this sence. Third I would add that Mandy Moore's character is upset so the actor would capture that. Fourth I would mention all the other kids laughing and pointing because that shows how bad the sence would be for Mandy Moore's character. The last thing I would add would be the fact the Landen's ex-girlfriend gives the implaction that she made the flyers that way the actor could capture that.

The way Mandy Moore breathes shows that she added a little something extra to make the connextion that her character was feeling pain. Laden comes in and holds Macy Moore's character towards the end of the sence shows the kind of relationship they have. The kids laughing in the lunch room added their own thing by pointing or putting their legs up in laughter showing how funny it was to the other teenagers. The way Landen's ex-girlfriend smiles was a nice actor choice it showed that she was getting into character.

3 comments:

k of the milky way said...

Let me start off by saying this is an amazing movie! I would also re-read your paragraphs and fix spelling errors. For the scene, I would slightly change the way Landon acted towards Mandy Moore's character. Maybe it's an age difference, but I have never seen a guy care about a girl that much. He completely took out his friend in front of everyone just because they made fun of her. I would change it to Landon kind of laughing a little bit at first when he sees whats going on. Then after he sees how bad its hurting Mandy Moore's character, he should turn it around and start getting pissed. I believe the whole fighting part is good. It really made the audience see how much he cared about her. Other than that, this scene is good. By the way, I love this movie!

smiley said...

One thing I would change is the amount of people there are at the beginning of the scene. I think there should be a lot more people walking in the hallway. The people that walk past the girls could maybe be laughing or something. Then Jamie would feel like they are making fun of her, but she wouldn't know why. It would make the scene more dramatic because Jamie would have a bad feeling before she even sees the flyer. Once she sees the flyer she will understand why people were laughing at her in the hallway.

cjokinen77 said...

First of all, I love this movie. Something I would change is when Landon and Jamie leave the cafeteria. I would have them like walk into the hallway and then when people keep laughing Landon turns around and goes back and punches his friend. I would also have the camera zoom in on different people in the cafeteria instead of the same six people. I would also have Jamie act more supicious when that one popular girl is being nice to her and talkin to her in the hallway. I would also have Landon's ex-girlfrind be shocked and pissed when Landon sticks up for Jamie.