Friday, January 9, 2009

#10 Review

I'm going to review......Gossip Girl season two. I love Gossip Girl, i watch it every Monday at eight and i never miss a show. I was very excited that there was going to be another season. But from what i've seen so far i'm not impressed. I really don't like it. It's dull, boring and it's starting to repeat its self. Evil popualr chick backstabes other evil popualr chick. hey fight, they steal each other's man and then there best friends again. Be there done that. I want more, I need more substance. Now I know i'm asking a lot out of a teen seires that's main focus is rich, backstabbing teens. I think they should get a new story line. Something needs to be done. But I still love the show and tune in every Monday night to get my fix of Gossip Girl. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. If they added more substance and maybe a new character then it would probably change my score to a 5 out of 5. I girl can only hope.
xoxo gossip girl lol jk

2 comments:

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

I thought you did your review well. It makes me kind of want to watch the show. But then at the same time it makes me not want to watch the show because I live the daily life of a teenage girl and I know the drama that goes on so I really don’t wanna come home and have to watch it. But sense you gave it 4 out of 5 that must mean its pretty good so I might just have to take a look!! Looks like Monday night here I come!!

Ursa Major said...

According to your review, I wouldn't watch Gossip Girl season two. Even though you gave it a 4 out of 5 stars, you focused a lot on the backstabbing aspect. The show also sounds really repetetive. After a while, I can't stand repetition in any kind of story (book, movie, TV show...) The characters also don't sound very interesting to me. I'd prefer substantive plot and characters.